Friday

Another Election

So i didn't really learn my lesson about the frustrations with working for elections Canada. I was dragged back for yet another election next week, in a higher ranking position. Funny enough i'm actually the assistant to the main person in charge of the election room. So this time, i have the power to go around and explain things to those that don't understand. Thankfully i've been on the otherside of the table and know what it feels like to be lost and not know what to do, due to poor instruction and communication. Now that i have the ability to transfer what i've learned to others, i'll be sure to make their experiences much less stressful than my own. Hopefully December 8th will be a much smoother day than October 14, I plan on actually helping those who don't understand their jobs unlike my predecessors.

No comments: